Live Monthly Coaching
You’re welcome to bring a case, if you wish, and discuss your challenges. Ask questions and get live feedback. These sessions are meant for you.
THE SMARTnership NEGOTIATION COMMUNITY IS FOR YOU IF:
- You negotiate online and offline.
- You have lost the confidence to negotiate and believe your life will be improved dramatically, by training to become a professional negotiator.
- You have been looking for a trainer, but need someone who works internationally and understand a global context.
- You are looking for online or offline training with an award winning experienced trainer that both write, speak and advice on negotiation globally, without the expensive price tag of a branded university. (He lectures at 3 different universities eMBA classes).
- You are frustrated that every negotiation you do, does not work out the way you planned it in your head.
- You are in charge of a team, but need the tools to efficiently run the team in a negotiation
- You want to become a top level negotiator creating immediate better results for your organization and yourself.
- You have a hard time dealing with certain negotiators and their behavior and need the toolbox to handle the all types of behaviors.
Monthly Session Format and Protocols
Each monthly session will include a presentation on a specific topic by Mr. Keld Jensen, a Q&A session and a case introduced by a group member. The case will be discussed by the group and Mr. Jensen, with the objective of providing the case presenter with substantive and constructive feedback.
If additional advice is needed beyond what can be provided during the session, Mr. Jensen will be available for up to one additional hour to discuss the case with its presenter.
As a member of the community, it is expected you will be an active participant in monthly sessions and in general.
As a condition of admission to the group, we ask that you sign an NDA. This will allow free discussion of cases presented. To assure participants’ anonymity, we recommend that substitute names for individuals and companies be used throughout presentations and discussions.
- Video, email or phone negotiations vs. face to face
- A talk about preparation: what to be aware of, importance of checklists. Online negotiation is different—and potentially more difficult than face to face.
- Let’s be real: We most often negotiate to improve our financial outcome. But how?
- With a zero-sum approach, where we win at our counterpart’s expense?
- Or through the award-winning concept of NegoEconomics, where up to 42% additional value can be identified and realized? Result = both parties win.
- Bring your case and we’ll discuss how your organization can create NegoEconomics.
What is the maximum number of participants?
Since we want to make sure each session generates value for everyone, we limit the number of participants to 25.
Where are the sessions held?
Each session is conducted live online, using the Zoom platform. To join the session, click the personal link we’ll send you. You can dial in by phone if you prefer, but we strongly recommend Zoom—you’ll want to see our visuals.
What are the technology requirements?
For the best experience, live online sessions should be accessed via a computer/laptop. A good internet connection, speakers and a microphone are required.